HPL3/SOMA/Level Design/Light Masks
LightMasks are defined volumes in the map that confine lights that are connected to them
- Name: Name for the lightmask.
- Position: 3D Vector storing the position in world.
- Connect lights: pressing this button will allow you to select the lights you desire to mask.
Connected lights: the names of the connected lights will show in this list.
- (Only for box)Size: Size of the lightmask box.
LightMasks are defined volumes in the map that confine lights that are connected to them.
As of now, only Box LightMasks are available.
To create a box, there are two ways:
- A single click on the grid will create a 1x1x1 sized lightmask box.
- Clicking an dragging on the grid will define a rectangle as base, releasing and clicking again will define a height for the box.