HPL3/SOMA/Level Design/Level Editor Preferences
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Resolution: sets the size of the main editor window. Needs restart.
- Max undo steps: modifies the number of steps that can be undone/redone in a session.
- BG color: changes the color of the viewport background.
- Disabled entity coverage: determines how "transparent" a mesh becomes when disabled (only for entities)
- Texture quality: changes the quality for the texture mapping on objects. Possible values are: high, medium, low, very low. Needs restart
- Lights active: turns off all ligths in the scene, except for the edition helper ones (ambient and point)
- Particle systems active: turns off all particle systems in the scene.
- SSAO active: toggles showing of SSAO.
Show undergrowth: toggles showing of undergrowth on terrain. The undergrowth will still be there, just not shown. Custom undergrowth fade start: sets a custom range for the terrain undergrowth to show.
- Show skybox: toggles showing of skybox.
- Show fog: toggles showing of the global fog.
- Continuous rendering: sets if the viewports should be refreshed continuously or only when needed.