Jump to navigation Jump to search
Save File dialog
- Full path input: This input will display the full path, will show each step in the path as a row in the open list. Clicking on a row will make the dialog navigate to that folder.
- Up button: will make the dialog navigate to the parent folder.
- Directory and file listing
- Save file name: The name of the file to save.
- Category display: Shows the extension the file will be saved with.
- Save File button: Will try to save the given file name and close. If file exists, a message will pop up asking for confirmation.
- Cancel button: Will just close the dialog.