HPL2/Tools/Level Editor/Level Settings
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Level Settings window
This window holds settings for the level, such as global fog and skybox.
- Active: will enable or disable the skybox.
- Color: if no texture is set, the skybox will use a flat color defined here.
- Texture: loads a cubemap texture to be used as skybox.
Global Fog settings
- Active: enables or disables the global fog.
- Culling: sets if the fog should cull objects that are behind the 'End' distance.
- Start: sets the distance to the camera where the color fading should start.
- End: sets the distance to the camera where the color fading should be fully done.
- Falloff Exp: sets the attenuation factor that will be used for the fading.
- Color: color for the fog.
- Global Max Triangles Per Decal: this here will set how many triangles decal meshes will have unless individually tweaked.
- Reset Created Decals: this will reset all created decals to use the above value.