< HPL2Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Name: Name of the sound. Should be unique for all objects in map.
- Position: 3D Vector storing the position in world.
- Sound Entity file: .snt file to be used by the sound.
- Use defaults: if active, volume and Min/Max Distance values will be read from the .snt file.
- Min Distance / Max Distance: Distances that will determine the space in which the sound will be faded out. Inside the radius defined by Min Distance the sound will have full volume.
- Volume: value for full volume. Should be a real number in the [0, 1] range.
See this article to learn more about the .snt files which define sounds.