< HPL2Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Name: Name of the primitive.
- Position: 3D Vector storing the position in world of the primitive pivot.
- Rotation: 3D Vector storing the rotation.
- Scale: 3D Vector storing the scale of the primitive.
- Material: Material file for the primitive.
- Collides: If enabled, the primitive will keep entities (player included) from getting through it.
- Cast Shadows: If enabled, the primitive will cast shadows when illuminated by a properly set up light.
- Tile amount: amount of repetition of the texture along the axes. The less, the bigger the texture pattern will look.
- Tile offset: offset on the texture coordinates.
- Texture angle: rotation of the texture applied on the plane.
- Align To World Coords: if enabled, texture coordinates will be set according to world coordinates. Useful to get seamless floors/ceilings made out of several planes.