- Name: Name for the entity.
- Active: If the entity should start as active. When set to inactive, the entity will be drawn dissolved according to the "Disabled mesh coverage" setting in options.
- Position: 3D Vector storing the position in world.
- Rotation: 3D Vector storing the rotation.
- Scale: 3D Vector storing the scale of the placed object.
- Entity File: file name (.ent) for the entity.
Specific Parameters: This tab will show inputs instance variables specific to the current entity. Moving the mouse pointer over them will pop up a tip text describing them in detail.
See this article to learn more about entities.