< HPL2Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Name: Name of the decal.
- Position: 3D Vector storing the world position of the decal center.
- Rotation: 3D Vector storing the rotation for the decal volume.
- Scale: 3D Vector storing the size of the decal volume.
- Affected surface types: These three buttons will set which types of geometry objects are to be affected by the decal.
- Material: Material file for the decal.
- UV SubDivisions: number of subdivision in which the decal texture will be split (1x1 = 1 subdivs, 2x2 = 4 subdivs...)
- Current SubDiv: index of the subdivision currently in use. These are numbered in a left to right, up to down order.
- Decal Offset: distance that will separate the decal from the "host" surface.
- Max triangles: maximum number of triangles the decal will use when generating the mesh.