- Type: Type of area. Available values are game specific and should be looked up in the game specific section.
- Name: Name of the area.
- Position: 3D Vector storing the position of the area center.
- Rotation: 3D Vector storing the rotation of the area box.
- Size: 3D Vector storing the size of the area box.
- Mesh: helper mesh file that will be drawn at the center of the area. Useful to set certain types of areas (sticky areas being a fine example)
Specific Parameters: This tab will show inputs instance variables specific for the current area type. Moving the mouse pointer over them will pop up a tip text describing them in detail.
See this article to learn more about areas.