I've been around the community since 2014, mostly invested in modding. You can see my contributions on this page. I was also involved in cleaning up this wiki before it was made public and I moderate it since.
I spent most of my time in the community working with HPL2.
- Making outside levels in HPL2
- Level Design in HPL2
- Porting MFP assets to TDD
- Converting HDRI to skyboxes
I have also:
- implemented/ported most of the features and fixes in the community editors
- discovered how to use the
StartPlayerSpawnPS();function. See the documentation here.
- inquired about and later tested the obscure feature of static object combos.
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
I reverse engineered a considerable part of the MFP editor config files. This has allowed me to create custom config files, which allow editing MFP files without errors. I have also reverse-engineered the Infection system and wrote the majority of the MFP articles. Funnily enough, I don't like MFP much.
- MFP compability is available in the community editors
- MFP recompiled with Custom Story support
- The articles which I wrote can be found here.
"Life Freezes Over" is a winning entry in the Frictional Games Winter Fan Jam for which I wrote a bulk of the script, co-designed the levels and helped with making them (a little).