Difference between revisions of "HPL2/Tools/Sound Browser"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Mudbill moved page Hpl2:Tools:editors:sound browser to HPL2/Tools/Sound Browser without leaving a redirect)
Latest revision as of 20:40, 15 August 2020
Sound Browser window
This window helps when having to pick sounds.
- Full path input: This input will display the current full path, will show each step in the path as a row in the open list. Clicking on a row will make the dialog navigate to that folder.
- Up button: will make the dialog navigate to the parent folder.
- Directory and file listing
- Play button: will play a sample of the picked sound.
- Load file name: The name of the file to load.
- Load button: Will try to load the given file name and close.
- Cancel button: Will just close the dialog.