Jump to navigation Jump to search
To do: It might be better to reorganise some of the LE data into this article.
The Level Editor is the most important tool in HPL2. This is where maps are created.
Basic tutorials (official)
- A basic room - The minimum required to get a level that can load.
- Lighting - Placement of lights and advanced setup of lights.
- How to make water
- Performance Optimization - Amnesia's performance largely relies on how a map is made.
You can also see the community-made tutorials. Particularly:
- Level Editor 101 - might be useful as it lists keyboard shortcuts for the Level Editor.
- Level Design - Using all of the basic techniques to achieve good effects