Difference between revisions of "HPL2/Particle Systems"
< HPL2Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (mishap fix)
m (Mudbill moved page Hpl2:Tools:editors:particle systems to HPL2/Particle Systems without leaving a redirect)
Latest revision as of 19:36, 15 August 2020
- Name: Name for the PS. Should be unique for all objects in map.
- Position: 3D Vector storing the position in world.
- Rotation: 3D Vector storing the rotation. Will only be used if the Particle System uses local coordinates.
- Particle System file: .ps file to be spawned.
- Color: color that the PS will be tinted with.
- Fade at distance: if active, the particles will be faded if the camera is either too close or too far away according to the following parameters.
Fading Full Color Fading <) |----------|-------------------------|-----------| Camera Min End Min Start Max Start Max End
- Min End: close distance in which the particles will be completely faded out.
- Min Start: close distance in which the particles will start to fade.
- Max Start: far distance in which the particles will start to fade.
- Max End: far distance in which the particles will be completely faded out.