Hpl3:Tools:maineditors:level editor:terrain decals
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Name: Name for the decal.
- Position: 2D Vector storing the position in world.
- Size: 2D Vector storing the size of the decal.
- Angle: float indicating the rotation angle for the decal.
- Material: material that will be used by the decal
- Color: color that will tint the decal.
- Use detail amount: turn this on if you wish the decal to be affected by the terrain detail textures.
- Detail amount: three numbers ranging from 0-1 indicating the amount of each detail textures the decal will be affected by.