skip to content
Frictional Game Wiki
Getting started document
Projects using the HPL engine
Documentation française HPL2
Third Party Tools
What follows is a list of all the premade user modules that come with the game.
- Handles animating the player's viewpoint.
- Handles attacking effects, knock-down, and dying.
- Shows the list of people who made the game.
- Allows the player to listen to the last few moments of audio in a buffer.
- Obsolete module not used in SOMA.
- Distortion and static on the player's vision.
- Handles the player's heartbeat and breathing.
- Shows a series of death screens, and displays the game over text.
- Highlights interactable objects near the player.
- Shows hints at the top of the screen.
- Handles the display of the player's inventory.
- Creates a bright flash of light at a point in the gameworld.
- Handles environmental particles and fog.
- The whole front-end menu system for SOMA.
- Handles the draining of Wau flowers for healing.
- Handles player hand animations.
Player Pickup - Obsolete module not used in SOMA.
- Manages the player's inventory, and how picked up tools interact and animate.
Terrain Particles - Obsolete module not used in SOMA.
- A simple eyelid-blinking effect.
· Last modified: 2015/10/29 09:48 by
Export to PDF
Back to top